Or, click the map above to browse all job listings by city.
Employment related news
- Bad manager a disaster
- If someone in a management position has consistently demonstrated that she cannot handle relationships, delegation, or deadlines, she should not be allowed to continue in a leadership role.
- Let's end worthless holiday lists
- From now until the end of the year, other dispensers of workplace advice will bombard you with monumentally stupid tips on how to behave at work during the holidays. I, on the other hand, will not.
- Cancer campaigns get personal
- Across the nation this month, businesses are rallying employees and customers in the fight against breast cancer. For some owners, the cause is personal and workplace participation is that much more rewarding.
- Applying online for a job
- Tips to help your submission
- Writing a winning resume
- Tips to help you get the call
- How to ace your interview
- Tips to help you prepare
- Planning for young workers
- A guide to get you started
- Salary Wizard
- Find out what you're worth
CareerConnection.com is Hampton Roads' leading online recruitment site. We have the most jobs and the best employers in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Hampton and Newport News! At jobs.hamptonroads.com you'll find job postings for nursing positions in Norfolk and retail jobs in Virginia Beach. Some of our most popular categories are sales and retail, advertising, marketing and media, management, administration and general office, maintenance, non-profit, computers, technology, accounting and finance, medical, healthcare and nursing. [Read more]
You can find or search for your dream job, apply online, post your resume, get resume writing help, see resume hints and tips, and find information about local employers. You can even find information about the local economy and the unemployment rate. We have the most comprehensive list of companies in Hampton Roads who are hiring now!
Want to land a job in specialized fields like criminal justice, medical services, medical transcription, nursing, accounting, IT, high-tech, audio-visual and graphic design? You can find technical training schools and vocational schools where you can earn an associates degree or bachelors degree in these exciting and rewarding career fields. We even have business opportunities if you want to open your own franchise or run your own business.
Put CareerConnection on HamptonRoads.com to work for you!
Have questions or feedback? Contact us at (757) 222-3870 or click here to e-mail us.
View online video clips of jobs available NOW from the regions Best Employers!
Jobs By Category
Sales jobs Retail jobs Marketing jobs IT jobs Accounting jobs Healthcare jobs Restaurant jobs Part-time jobs Insurance jobs Warehouse jobs Government jobs Engineering jobs Manufacturing jobs Telemarketing jobs Management jobs Administrative jobs Maintenance jobs Cosmetology jobs Nursing jobs Hospitality jobs